Calaveras Supervisory District 3
The CCDCC supports Marita because she would be a knowledgeable, experienced and effective force on the Board of Supervisors:
- I am dedicated to shaping our future by preserving our rural character and supporting services that continue to drive economic growth and a healthy community.
- I support a responsive Code Enforcement Unit that addresses junk in yards, auto abatement, hazard conditions on property, etc.
- I will help the Board seek opportunities for road improvement dollars. These projects are predominately funded by the State so we must actively pursue grants and opportunities for these funds.
- The financial integrity of the County is paramount. Every County operation depends on funding and a solid plan for the management of the dollars. I will work hard to help the Board balance the needs of the community with the resources available.
- As a past member of District 3, Calaveras Board of Supervisors, I have a view of issues and solutions that ensure county government is effective and accountable. I’m fiscally conservative, a balanced decision maker, non-partisan, and continue to be a respected steward of Calaveras County.