Join us Tuesday, October 13 at 5:30 pm for our virtual meeting.
(Information on how to join the meeting is below.)
We’re coming down to the wire!
There will only be 21 days before the election when we meet, but it’s not too late to take action that will make a difference!
- Update on Brynne Kennedy’s Campaign
Sara Kahan, Brynne Kennedy’s Field Organizer for Region 3, will be giving us an update on the campaign and talking about the success of the virtual events, fundraising and latest polling information.
She will also discuss the importance of phone banking. She will provide information about making calls on behalf of the campaign in these last efforts to get out the vote.
- Activism and GOTV Techniques – What works? what doesn’t?
We’ll go over the most effective ways to make successful calls and what actions to take to get out the vote.
- Need a yard sign for Joe Biden-Kamala Harris or Brynne? Send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your address and phone number. If you are able, we are asking for a $20 donation.
- Plan your vote. Make sure you know the options for voting in this very important election. Click here to visit the Calaveras County Elections Department for more information. Also, Marti & Sharon collected a lot of useful information for voters in Calaversas. You can find that information here (it includes places to drop off your ballots, …).
- But you can still help! We’re in need of donations to cover our printing costs for the upcoming campaign. Please seriously consider making a donation.
How to join the meeting:
- To video conference –
Click here to participate in the meeting, The host will connect you to join.
- To call in –
Dial 669-900-6833. When prompted, enter the meeting ID code 820 8452 7905 followed by the pound sign (#). The password for the meeting is CCDCC.
Some rules to follow:
There may be a delay because some of the participants will have a slower internet connection. Please be patient and try not to talk over each other.
To make it easier for everyone to hear, put yourself on “mute” to eliminate any background noises.